after school Clubs
Autumn Term 2023
Coach Alaa, our PE teacher, will be running a selection of his very popular sports clubs during the Autumn term. In addition, the Black Arrows Badminton Club hosted by Wayne and Martial Arts hosted by Colin, both return to Barrow Hill - hurrah!
We welcome Toucan Roar, who will be providing a performing arts club - please see details of the club, fees and how to reserve a space here
All clubs begin during week commencing 25 September 2023 and run for 10 weeks, starting at 3.30pm. Please arrive to collect your child from the school reception at 4.25pm.
Our children really enjoy the after school clubs. As places are limited, please make sure you reserve a place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Just log in to your ParentMail account - it's quick and easy to do! (Available to book in September 2023)
*Please remember for Toucan Roar, you must book directly with them.
- Monday - Girls Football Club with Alaa / Toucan Roar Performing Arts Club
- Tuesday - Gymnastics with Alaa
- Wednesday - Years 3 & 4 Multisports with Alaa / Badminton with Wayne
- Thursday - Years 5 & 6 Basketball Club with Alaa / Martial Arts with Colin
- Friday - Boys Football Club with Alaa